Tue, Jun 07|
CHAD Vision & Life Center (TDHC)
Life Line Screening: Take a step toward staying Healthy & Active
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2022, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM CDT
CHAD Vision & Life Center (TDHC), 952 N Donahue Dr, Auburn, AL 36832, USA
About The Event
Providing cardiovascular screenings advanced ultrasound techology to look inside your arteries for signs of plaque buildup. Adults age 50+ and those 40 and older with one or more risk risk factors for cardiovascular disease should be screened. *Key Risk Factors include: *High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, smoking, family history.
- Carotid Artery (Plaque) Screening
- Heart Rhythm Screening (Atrial Fibrillation)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Peripherial Arterial Disease Screening
- Osteoporosis Risk Assessment
To register for your appointment, please call 1-888-653-6450 or visit https://llsa.social/HSC.
Cost: $139 USD